- Members, guests, employees, and other park visitors must
register with the park office immediately upon entering the park and/or
prior to selecting a campsite regardless of whether they plan to stay
overnight. Vehicle tags will be provided at registration and must be
displayed in each RV/vehicle window while vehicle is in the park and
upon re-entering the park. This will assist park personnel in
monitoring the park and locating people in emergencies, etc.
- No one under the age of twenty-one (21) will be allowed to
stay in any Cabin Unit without parental supervision.
- Extra vehicles (only one (1) passenger vehicle is allowed
per campsite) will be charged a $5 extra passenger vehicle fee.
- One fee per extra passenger vehicle, per stay.
- Members are required to present photo identification when
checking in. Check-in will not be allowed without proper identification.
- Members may not register for and/or occupy more than one
campsite, regardless of the number of Memberships in the same family
until each separate family/camping unit has arrived. There must be a
separate camping family/camping unit on each registered campsite.
Members may only register once for one single campsite per park. Only
the Member who owns more than one (1) membership is eligible to
check-in at a park and sponsor a guest on another membership owned by
him or her. Multiple memberships can be used consecutively in one park
but a site move will be required between reservations.
- All members are required to observe the following check-in
and check-out times. These apply to all members whether or not the
reservation was made ahead of time or member showed up at the park
without a reservation.
- RV: Any time after 2:00 PM
- Cabin: Any time after 4:00 PM
- Note: Members who arrive prior to these times may be asked
to wait until their site is ready for use.
- RV: Any time before 12:00 PM
- Cabin: Any time before 11:00 AM
- Members and/or guests arriving with an RV at the park after
dark will not be allowed to check in or set up camp until the following
morning. Members arriving after check-in hours will be expected to dry
camp in the designated parking area or return the next morning.
- Each park has a maximum number of campsites with full
hookups available. Once park registration reaches its capacity, dry
camping will be the only option. For safety reasons and to prevent
overload, only one (1) RV hookup per pedestal is permitted.